Well, lovebugs, let us wrap this up! Arrested Development comes back this Sunday, and just in time for the big weekend, here’s a handy-dandy roundup: a neat little package of all the recipes SugarHero and I have been posting all week.
I hope you didn’t mind what so far has been my biggest geek-out over here, and I thank you for tolerating it! Back to regular programming real soon. It’s been too long since I’ve discussed Teen Mom. (For real, how do you even put up with me? It boggles the mind.)
1. “I just blue myself” Blueberry and Brie Waffles
2. Hot Ham Water a.k.a. Ham and Spring Vegetable Soup
3. Bluth’s Original Frozen Bananas
4. (I’m having a love affair) Brownie and Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream Sandwiches
5. Elderflower Collins (with a side of toast)
6. Buster’s Watermelon-Raspberry Juice
Also, if there’s any chance I haven’t made you completely sick of all this business and you’re looking to amuse yo’self even more (in which case we are clearly friends), Elizabeth rounded up a whole bunch of fun Arrested Development links.